Sufjan Videos (& more) from Google! (click links &/or videos below)

Loading...
Loading...

Search Google

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Lady Soverign + Corgi



so i was watching VH1 like i usually do when i brush my teeth and the lady sovereign video for 'love me or hate me' came one and there was a corgi in the video!

l.s. is a rapper from england that got signed to Def Jam (jay-z's label). im not really into rap or the hip-hop scene (tho common is awesome), but ive heard of her since shes been getting a lot of buzz in the music press.

either way, her rapping style kinda makes me think of eminem with a cockney twang (tho if she actually speaks cockney is totally unbeknownst to me). dont really like the song. but i saw the corgi and since its music and corgi related why not post.

the corgi appears in around 1:05 of the video where she has a hamster and it dies and the ghost goes and scares this girly girl's corgi :D

i want a corgi man!

No comments: